The Berlin Public Library is a municipal library organized under Chapter 43 of the Wisconsin Statutes. It is governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the City Council.
The Board meets monthly to act on payment of bills, on policy issues, and other items which may come before them. These meetings are open to the public except as specified under Wisconsin Law. The Board agenda is posted and the minutes are available at the Berlin Public Library and at the Berlin City Hall. The current meeting agenda can also be found on our website calendar on the date of the meeting.
Board members are:
- Kay Roethel, President
- Margaret Guertler, Secretary
- Bob Malchetske, Treasurer
- Michelle Draves, Member-at-Large
- Carrie Blazel, Member-at-Large
- Alison Rainboth, Member-at-Large
- Dr. Emmett Durtschi, Berlin Schools Superintendent, School Representative
City liason is:
- Kristina Boeck, Alderman