Effective 3/25, our library is closed due to Governor Evers order of "Safer at Home".
While closed, staff is still available to help our patrons in every way possible!
- All holds are suspended until we re-open.
- No fines will be assessed during our closure.
- 24/7 accessible electronic resources for FREE!
- FREE e-books and audio books available through Libby and Overdrive.
- Staff can be reached through Facebook messenger.
Thank you for working with us to keep The Berlin Public Library a healthy environment.
Chris Kalupa, Director